mhhm. I cant say that ive reached 145 but looking to do a 145-147 right out of the gate is going to be a little tough with the equipment. Test and try again and 145 will be there in no time, its what Im working on too with a saz2000 but its winter here and -40 celsius weather will break even the mightiest LOL. gl!

thanks man, yea like i said im not good at guessing i am pretty sure ill get higher than a 143, but after broken in maybe a little higher, and by the way this is going to be in the trunk not walled :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

thanks man, yea like i said im not good at guessing i am pretty sure ill get higher than a 143, but after broken in maybe a little higher, and by the way this is going to be in the trunk not walled :)

Shit im hitten higher than a 143 :D you better get higher than me. My 142.1 was with a stiff ass sub on music, Now im gonna burp that bitch @ 39 htz. :)

Im happy as hell that you got your car, and now let me START WORKING! I am ready for this shit to be in and beatin. Start writing my check for everything and it will be done in no time :D .

PS GET ON AIM for a little :give_rose:

Shit im hitten higher than a 143 :D you better get higher than me. My 142.1 was with a stiff ass sub on music, Now im gonna burp that bitch @ 39 htz. :)

Im happy as hell that you got your car, and now let me START WORKING! I am ready for this shit to be in and beatin. Start writing my check for everything and it will be done in no time :D .

PS GET ON AIM for a little :give_rose:

oh snaps, well hell yea i hope so, and def def, 3 weeks maximum

Gratz.

thanks man im happy as hell :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.