After a long wait I finally got a car, probably my first choice as a matter of fact. Its a 1998 Black Nissan Maxima with around 116k miles (Nissans laugh at 116k, my dad took a 1992 to 300k before he traded it in, and that mofo was still running beautifully :)) So yea, im really happy after this long wait so now i can start getting beat in there. Check out my build log pretty soon!

*PS: Finally can use that SAZ 2000 thats been sitting in my box since july lol

Edited by OrenB217

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

After a long wait I finally got a car, probably my first choice as a matter of fact. Its a 1998 Black Nissan Maxima with around 116k miles (Nissans laugh at 116k, my dad took a 1992 to 300k before he traded it in, and that mofo was still running beautifully :)) So yea, im really happy after this long wait so now i can start getting beat in there. Check out my build log pretty soon!

*PS: Finally can use that SAZ 2000 thats been sitting in my box since july lol

What is your overall idea as far as the set-up/goals you have in mind??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

What is your overall idea as far as the set-up/goals you have in mind??

well if u check out my sig thats whats gonna happen, but some things might change such as the head unit and stuff, so who knows lol, but the btl/saz 2000, electricals, sound deadener, and wiring is pretty much final, now deciding on box size, maybe 3.75 cubes at 35 hz with big port?

nice....now get up some pictures!!

MOST DEF!! :)

Edited by OrenB217

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

well if u check out my sig thats whats gonna happen, but some things might change such as the head unit and stuff, so who knows lol, but the btl/saz 2000, electricals, sound deadener, and wiring is pretty much final, now deciding on box size, maybe 3.75 cubes at 35 hz with big port?

What numbers are you trying to reach with this set-up?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

It's a great feeling getting your first car eh?

oh hell yea, especially after knowing how long shit takes to get accomplished when i get my parents involved, but i am pretty happy with the turnout. Now i wish i had one before summer, but fiber glassing in 60s is better than nothing i guess, but my friend Crump is determined even in cold weather lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

What numbers are you trying to reach with this set-up?

Really man, idk cuz i only been to about 3 competitions with TL's, but my buddie with 1 12" bl on 1500 watts hit around a 142 so im aiming around 145-147 but who knows, i am not a expert at guessing lol

Edited by OrenB217

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Really man, idk cuz i only been to about 3 competitions with TL's, but my buddie with 1 12" bl on 1500 watts hit around a 142 so im aiming around 145-147 but who knows, i am not a expert at guessing lol

Be PATIENT MANNN!!!!! Aim for doing things right,...1 time

***I just had a topic removed...I apologize, if I offended ANYONE!!***

Edited by imfrom210texas

mhhm. I cant say that ive reached 145 but looking to do a 145-147 right out of the gate is going to be a little tough with the equipment. Test and try again and 145 will be there in no time, its what Im working on too with a saz2000 but its winter here and -40 celsius weather will break even the mightiest LOL. gl!

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz