Sundown Audio

Ppi Guru's Help Me Bridge This Amp..!

zaxfire69

I called them today and talked to a tech. He didn't even know it existed...It was made in 1991..Suppose to be a really nice little amp..It is in awesome shape..The wiring diagram is still visible on the bottom of the amp..I just wish I could find a manual.I have looked at a few places and the earliest I can find goes back to the Art Series..Circa 1996...Nothing after..I see various posts where guys talk about the amps and even ask for the Schmatics, but to no avail....I've been searching now 5 hours...But..I won't give up..If I have to I will just wire up to all four speakers...

I have an old ass 4-channel like that FS right now. My bets are on that it can't be bridged, because I tried to do that with mine a LONG time ago & it just blew the fuse instantly. Good Luck though!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Good News..Just got a Response from the person I bought the amp from ...Both channels..Front and Rear can be hooked up in bridge mode..and it is the same way you guys were talking about...+and- from the Front side and +and- from the Rear....Well I am going to hook it up at work tommorow..Gonna do it both ways and see which on sounds better...