Starting an SMD clan on COD4, CODWaW, and Modern Warfare 2

Okay so I was thinking why dont we take our community to the gaming world, so I was thinking of starting an SMD clan on the current COD4 and WaW, and on Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out. It could just be social or it could also be competitive such as GameBattles. So who would be up to join this clan?

If I get enough people to want to join then I will make a Silver Acount that can added as a freind so all the people in the clan/group can find eachother easily. I only have an Xbox360 at the time, so if someone wants to organize a similiar clan/group on the PS3 be free to speak up.

So this is a thread to post if you want into the Group, the only thing is it is preffered if you rep the SMD tag when you are playing these games.

I will update in a few min. when I get the Silver Account set up.

Edit:

Ok I got the account set-up the GT you need to add as a freind to be in the group is "SMDLIFER" then you can find SMD members easily.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

When you get your team up and going hit me up if you want some scrims to see where your team stands. GT Coach Bunker

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Ok the Gamertag is up an runnin on my Xbox and is accepting friend requests, even if you dont play real competively and just want to play with other SMD members then send a request to this gamer tag so all the people are in one friends list, so it is easy to play with the community.

Again the GT you need to send request to is >>>>>>>>>> SMDLIFER <<<<<<<<<<<

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Ill add you all and play with you but is this going to be something serious with practices and stuff or just something to do to have some fun with friends because i dont like to be too deticated as i sometimes dont play for weeks at a time

Ill add you all and play with you but is this going to be something serious with practices and stuff or just something to do to have some fun with friends because i dont like to be too deticated as i sometimes dont play for weeks at a time

The Gamertag is mostly to have all the SMD members in one place, so it is easy to play with the community, if people want to play seriously I can make a Gamebattles clan later, but for now it is just for fun whenever you are on.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

The Gamertag is mostly to have all the SMD members in one place, so it is easy to play with the community, if people want to play seriously I can make a Gamebattles clan later, but for now it is just for fun whenever you are on.

sounds cool im in

Archived