Starting an SMD clan on COD4, CODWaW, and Modern Warfare 2

I'd love to be in a clan but I don't know if I'm going to be able to spend 800 credits to change my name (or whatever it is) so can I just use the in game clan tags or whatever?

gt: hydrallus And I will add the main guy when I get it tomorrow or the next day.

images-1.jpg

I'd love to be in a clan but I don't know if I'm going to be able to spend 800 credits to change my name (or whatever it is) so can I just use the in game clan tags or whatever?

gt: hydrallus And I will add the main guy when I get it tomorrow or the next day.

Naw man its not really a "Clan" Clan, just a list of SMD members so it is easy to find em and play with em on COD.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

count me in, add me guys!!! gt in sig.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Am I only one who has converted back to COD4? LOL, I just really DON'T like the gameplay of MW2, maybe it's just me. :unknw:

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i didnt like it at first but now i do.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Am I only one who has converted back to COD4? LOL, I just really DON'T like the gameplay of MW2, maybe it's just me. :unknw:

I havent I am on 2 prestige and climbing, I would play COD4 but I lose intrest as I am 10th prestige and have completed all the challenges, so it becomes boring to me since I am earning all the XP for nothing.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

I havent I am on 2 prestige and climbing, I would play COD4 but I lose intrest as I am 10th prestige and have completed all the challenges, so it becomes boring to me since I am earning all the XP for nothing.

I bought it on the midnight release, went on vacation for a week, a week after that. I'm like @ 58 (no prestige), it's just not as fun of COD4 to me, the maps get so OLD so fn FAST. Guess that's one thing I like about COD4 is the maps never get old.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I bought it on the midnight release, went on vacation for a week, a week after that. I'm like @ 58 (no prestige), it's just not as fun of COD4 to me, the maps get so OLD so fn FAST. Guess that's one thing I like about COD4 is the maps never get old.

I guess thats true, I do like the COD4 maps alot, One plus if they finally fixed the Private Match Glitch and Infinite Ammo Glitch, as well as made it so the Akimbo 1887 shotguns cant snipe you across the map.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Man, I am too chickenshit to play online. Enjoyed the f**k outta some campaign on veteran and am 2/3 of the way through co-op Spec Ops but really need to jump in headfirst already.

I'm pretty good at most games, but MW1 always made me feel just inferior hehe

images-1.jpg

Archived