Second Skin Audio

SINGLE 15" DUAL SLOT PORTED

luism1983

i dont have any pictures at the moment ill try to find you some but yes it can be done

edit:my buddy chris did this customers truck and he has a 15

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=29612612

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

STOP YELLING AT ME, AHHHH

lol

sure u can do it, sometimes its just hard find room for 2 ports inside the box...

boxes are made for each specific sub... if ur lookin for more answers ud need to state the sub in question and what ur lookin for and the space u have available for a box

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

thanks , do you happen to know port dimensions?

na man i couldnt tell you all i know is its to spects just with 2 ports so say the port area is 100sq in each port is 50sq in

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

STOP YELLING AT ME, AHHHH

lol

sure u can do it, sometimes its just hard find room for 2 ports inside the box...

boxes are made for each specific sub... if ur lookin for more answers ud need to state the sub in question and what ur lookin for and the space u have available for a box

well is a trf2215 want it tune to around 35hz, space avaliable is 20hx49wx18d, i know is not a lot of space but i would be using 4000 watts , so i know i need lots of port area

audio fanatic

here is mine dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audiovx2200D021.jpg

023.jpg032.jpg

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived