Sonic Electronix

need suggestions/advice. 18"xl and saz2200

You would run a wire from the rear battery positive to the amp. then ground the amp

2000 ford taurus SE 24v DOHC

Doors: MachAudio Stock System

Subwoofer: 18" WMD D2 4.8cft @ 35hz

Amp: Hifonics Bxi 1210D Amp

Wire:4/0 gauge power wire to amp

Alt: Stock Alt

add the extra battery in the back and upgrade the front battery later. this way you have 2x the battery power. i would recomend running the battery grounds to eachother instead of to the chassis. but itll work either way.

for your amps. just run a negitive and a positive from the rear battery to the amp. putting another fuse on the + wire that runs to the amp is a good idea.

dont worry about your questions. we were all where you are at one point.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

add the extra battery in the back and upgrade the front battery later. this way you have 2x the battery power. i would recomend running the battery grounds to eachother instead of to the chassis. but itll work either way.

for your amps. just run a negitive and a positive from the rear battery to the amp. putting another fuse on the + wire that runs to the amp is a good idea.

dont worry about your questions. we were all where you are at one point.

thanks man.. so your saying i could hook the ground on the amp right up to the neg on the batt? is this better? so two fuses in between both batts on pos. and on in between amp and back batt? this is great info and i think i am almost ready to go thanks everyone for your help if theyre is anything else you thin k i should know let me know

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

is theyre anything else i should know like unhook the stock battery before hooking up the back batt or unhook the alt when upgrading wires to and from batt or anything like that?

no... not really. just keep a close eye on you + wires. whenever you unhook them on one end, and the other end is connected to a battery, tape up any metal on the unhooked end. dont just trust that it wont touch metal. dont be afraid of sparks. it will happen. connect the + wire 1st then the ground.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

thanks man.. so your saying i could hook the ground on the amp right up to the neg on the batt? is this better? so two fuses in between both batts on pos. and on in between amp and back batt? this is great info and i think i am almost ready to go thanks everyone for your help if theyre is anything else you thin k i should know let me know

yes this is better. this way is goes straight to the battery instead of through the wire, into the chassis, up to the front, through the front battery ground.

remember, 12v isnt enough to run through your body. you will be safe, just make sure not to short out anything in the car.