Jump to content

who all plays shadowrun on xbox?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been playing for about a year and i really like it. Who all plays and whats your gamertag? Also i like to play the demo not so much the full game.

shadowrun-title.jpg

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted
I have been playing for about a year and i really like it. Who all plays and whats your gamertag? Also i like to play the demo not so much the full game.

shadowrun-title.jpg

I do, I am one of the few. Me and my cousin. My gamertag is hydrallus and his is.. well he can give it out, I guess I won't.

images-1.jpg
Posted
I do, I am one of the few. Me and my cousin. My gamertag is hydrallus and his is.. well he can give it out, I guess I won't.

Do you play demo or the real game? I personally think the demo is better...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Do you play demo or the real game? I personally think the demo is better...

Really? How so? Its only 1 map.

I had played the demo before buying it, yes. It was like $13 at gamestop. haven't played in a few months but its a great game!

images-1.jpg
Posted

I just enjoy that map. Everytime I play its different and people are so good that it always keeps me on the edge of my seat...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...