Sonic Electronix

144 decent numbers on music? First Time metered

hope you remembered what Hz/note your vehicle likes and where you peak so next time you just gotta play that hz/tone and you'll gain alot by keeping the voltage up

a 3 second song takes up less voltage then a 30 second full tilt run

congrats on the win

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

lil jon- throw it up hits so hard at least in my car it does and ive seen other people use it

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

any time you get over 140 and up its loud good score for your first outing once you have that alt and second battery in you should go up not sure how much but its a good thing your doing this dropping to 9 volts is a good way to smoke your amps

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Hahahaha...yeah it was a very intimidating truck. had like 4 kinetiks in the back, like 5 of the new big fosgate amps (not sure of size, but pretty big for new stuff) and it just beinga shops bass truck. It did a 143. Beat it by 1 db haha...pretty stoked when I heard I won by 1 db.

My Question is how he only did a 143 with 10 12's, and from seeing the batteries he is running probably a pretty good amount of power as well, if you happen to remember the amps he was running I would like to know. The P3's are rated at 500rms, so if he was powering em all to RMS specs that was 5K on subs, I think the shop truck is doing something wrong, if it had you on cone area, and Power, and still scored lower, as well as from what I can see a pretty good electrical.

lil jon- throw it up hits so hard at least in my car it does and ive seen other people use it

IMO that would be a horrible bass race song, as it varies 3 very diff. Frequencys that change every 2 seconds, find a more constant song and your score will go up.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The bassrace/streetbeat song I see a ton of people run(including myself) is Lil Jon - Push that nigga, Push that hoe.

If you're looking for some songs to use for next time, let me know I have a huge list w/ the hz # so u can get one in the specific range. But if you're just looking to burp, use a test tone not music. That alone will give u a decent little gain and if u don't know where u peak just run a test sweep while metering to see where ur the loudest. Then use that specific tone to burp with.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace