Sonic Electronix

have you ever listened to 15" L7's before?

i dont know what you're listening to but my 15" L7 got plenty low

in comparison to my LVL4 15' it didnt get low...

then again my LVL4 15 did a 145 at 36hz off 1300wrms (after imp rise)

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

i think im going to go with the L7s because i know what they can do.. but any idea on what kinda amp to run? i want a class D amp that will run 1000RMS to each sub and somewhere around $300 if it can be found lol also about how big should the port be on a wall in a cavalier lol

audioque 2200D can be had for 349 before shipping or an audiopipe 3000d can be found on ebay for cheap

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

i think im going to go with the L7s because i know what they can do.. but any idea on what kinda amp to run? i want a class D amp that will run 1000RMS to each sub and somewhere around $300 if it can be found lol also about how big should the port be on a wall in a cavalier lol

if you know what they can do then why buy them again? just my 2 cents but isnt car audio all about experimenting with new brands?

in a way yea but i have been saving up for awhile to get a system and im just 19 and im married and dont have alot of money at this point so i want to get somethign i know can be loud to the point i want it to be and around my range

personally if everyone else around you has Kicker... branch out and try something new...trust ppl on this site they know what they're talkin about AQ, Fi.... they have great prices for great products and you said

why not do 2 Fi Q15's w/ BP power(free right now) they will get LOW trust me.. and you get them for 528 w/o shipping... still a good price and will be louder and sound better then kicker

my $.02

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

anyone know what db number 2 15" l7s put up and 2 fi q15s since im thinking about trying some FI's

buy them install them and then tell us. theres absolutely no way we can tell you which is louder.