My back seat doesn't fold down! when my new amps, subs, en box are in i want it to be able to fold down for easier access to the amps!

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas that would make it fold down but still be safe? Its a 96 deville, en the back seat bolts on!

Two bolts hold down the seat belts also then goes to the body, then the other two bolt for the back of the seat goes into the trunk!

Will post detailed pic if that helps!

Thanks For Any Help In Advanced!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Do any of the your year vehicles seats fold down?? Sometimes just certain models have folding rear seat and sum don't. If that's the case, check local junkyards so maybe you can swap them out.

Or sounds like you're just gonna have to take out the back piece itself if u want it to flow straight through. Another option would be to port through the rear deck to let the air flow and you will have pretty significant gains if done correctly.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Do any of the your year vehicles seats fold down?? Sometimes just certain models have folding rear seat and sum don't. If that's the case, check local junkyards so maybe you can swap them out.

Or sounds like you're just gonna have to take out the back piece itself if u want it to flow straight through. Another option would be to port through the rear deck to let the air flow and you will have pretty significant gains if done correctly.

Thank! I didn't even think about checking to see if a little bit newer cadis seat fold down! Ill check that out!!!

I currently have it ported through the deck, and im going to make a bigger one, the reason i wanted the seat to fold is because of all the amps are going to be behind there!

If something messed up i don't want to have to try to take the back seat off especially once the box is in the trunk!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Maybe fab up a frame that bolts to the seat and where the seat is supposed to bolt up, but has a hinge on the bottom and a latch on top or on the sides so you can fold the seat down. IDK how it would work but I'm sure someone could figure it out.

Too many projects, too little time...