Dan208 Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 Does anyone have any experience with this head unit? I had a Kenwood a long time ago that lasted me many years. Found this one on Crutchfield and it seems like a decent unit. I don't need a bunch of bells and whistles. Dan Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Mtgrooves Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 yeah it's a good deck I've installed a bunch of them this year The Shoe Maker without shoes!
Shyne151 Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 yeah it's a good deck I've installed a bunch of them this year Ditto. But for the little difference in price I would get the eXcelon 493. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Dan208 Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 Ditto. But for the little difference in price I would get the eXcelon 493. Ooooh, I'm really liking that one. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.