Godsmack Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 I've had my share of psychos Worst was a chick who was still married at the time we dated (i didnt know). I was 19 and playing DD for some of my friends. We meet in the bar and she is doing the same thing as me. Good shit right? We talk all night at the bar, and leave as a group to go party at a friends house. We exchange numbers after sex and part ways. I get a call at 10am the next day and ignore it. Its her fuckin husband wanting to know who I am and why her background on her cell is a pic of us. I lose my damn mind bitchin at this dude till he explains he's her husband. I hang up. 2 weeks go by and no calls. All the sudden out at the bar (if military they let you drink here) drunk as fuck. Dude BLOWS up my cell wanting to meet up cause he knows she was at my house last night. I explain over and over again that he's wrong. He wont believe me and shows up with her. She is bitching at me for 'taking advantage of a drunk woman and if she could prove it she'd have me arrested for rape etc. All the sudden 3 of my boys speak up explaining that 'wait a minute u were DD that night and you were drinking bottled water all night just like him!!!!" Longer part of the story short we get into a brawl, I end up with a chipped molar and he.......well he ended uo beaing beaten gang style and his wife.....lets just say its good to make friends with butch dykes. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
z_ro Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 Longer part of the story short we get into a brawl, I end up with a chipped molar and he.......well he ended uo beaing beaten gang style and his wife.....lets just say its good to make friends with butch dykes.J I dont know why i thought of this lol you know.... these stories would be great for my site http://mypsychoex.net lol. i posted the exact story only shorter lol (since there was a character limit *COUGH*COUGH*) just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.