Bumpin Some Decaf w/My Daughters Approval

I was bored today (mon/tuesday is my weekend) and this is what I did:

I live in an apartment building so I cant turn up my music full tilt, especially these two songs being so low

Volume was 10 of a usuable 17 before distortion...

1st vid is Tom de Vos - Penetration (Sunset 2003), my daughter loves this song, you can hear the excitement when the bass hits

th_DSCF0005-1.jpg

2nd vid is Oj Da Juiceman - Rollerskatin... 28hz shown with a bag and a 5.25" midrange gettin down

th_DSCF0007.jpg

A Special Hello to Steve from my 18mon old Babygirl

th_DSCF0008.jpg

This is suppose to be a jerry-rigged/ghetto attempt at a very confused 6th order box... lol... plays well from 25hz-43hz and thats it... lots of phase and cancellation issues but its fun to move some air with since I dont have a car stereo right now

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

long story short i used to in my fiances car but we split in january and i havent had $ to get a new alt/install it and batteries and such... i have everything else i need

that was mlstrass altima... 4 15 aq hdcs and 4 aq3500ds on 8-9 big batts doing 155+ on music

with my girlfriend in the passenger seat

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

YOur daughter is adorable and your songs are bad ass was kind of weird acutally hearing your voice though i was like whoa i know how decaf sounds lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

thanks, my little girl is awesome, for those who dont have kids my daughter speaks pretty good for her age

they newest word i taught her was "booger," lol

i get that alot once someone hears me... not what they expect

im very.... suburban white, if ya know what i mean

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Heck yeah she does at 18 months my friends kid is almost 24 months and i think he cant speak yet.so kudos for you teaching her the word of the day booger lol.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.