Sonic Electronix

"ONE OF THE BEST SOUND SYTEM YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!!!!!!!!""" LMAO!!!

hey you gotta have gimmicks to sell you car man.

just IDK about the system think man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

common setup i see over in england all the time in videos and pictures cant tell how good they sound though always playing techno

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

common setup i see over in england all the time in videos and pictures cant tell how good they sound though always playing techno

maybe cause those pre fabs are like tuned to like 50-55 hz maybe?and i think they make it look like that just for show like in texas when they have T.vs on their trunks when they open it.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

LOL! Looked like he had a bunch of prefab boxes stacked in the trunk :rofl: may sound decent, but not a system for me though... :spiteful:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

yeah they look like more show than go

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

heyheyhey now

for alot of people, that is the best they will ever see/hear, so he's pretty much right

people dont know how wrong they are until you show them what's right. Or how bad their stuff is until you show them what is better. someone has the "if you gave a caveman a lighter, he'd use it to crack open walnuts" quote in their sig. that just goes to prove the point.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived