anyone know of a skinny alt?

im trying to add a second alt into a fairly small space. the regular 5" alt wont fit but i think a 4" thick alt will. problem is, no one says how thick the alts are. anyone know of a thin alt? it can be just a stock one. the ford 4g looked skinny but i cant find dimensions.

mechman has one but im not sure if its skinny enough.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

4"? are you going to be helpful or was that all you wanted to say?

you figure out how to fit a second alt into an 06 buick rendezvous and ill buy one. i just noticed i have an AC line thatll be in the way of where i need to run the belt.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

several reasons:

if i can fit it, id want to get that 300amp slim mechman. then id have over 500amps and ill be able to add a lot more power.

its a new type of project that ive never done before and it greatly interests me to learn how to do new things like this.

ill never be able to sell an alt for a buick rendezvous and the 250amp mechman im using is working great so it would be a waste to take it out.

i dont have pics but if you want to help i can go take some.

lol that kinda came off like being a smartass :D

he was being a smart ass. we've butted heads a few times so it was appopriate.

If you were me... Honestly... would you want to help u out? I mean.. Your not exactly.... uh... cordial to Iraggi Alternator.

Send me a pic of your engine and ill see what I can do. Im just that kinda guy... :)

Dom

i didnt expect you to help at all. but i guess it would be a good way to end all the bull shit.