What Laws or Acts do you feel impair your freedoms and why?

I forgot to mention, when I worked for Sears, and I was a in home service tech, I was on the road alot, while I worked for sears as a tech, for that year, I seen 3 people dead in accidents of some kind

The worst one was, a mini van vs a big pick up I believe it was

The mini van was a Toyota I believe, and it was totally flat in the front, I had noticed there was no windshield any more really, and I look to my right, and there was a brick wall with bushes growing around the brick wall, nicely trimmed, and noticed 3 - 4 EMT s, pretty much peeling a person, or child from the brick wall, out of the bushes

I did also see a child seat in the road, I'am sure if there was a baby in that van, it didn't live that accident

The people in the opposing car were fine

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i hate how michigan has a 0 tolerance law for underage drinking

I just feel that drinking should be 18, you can get drafted, you can get intoxicated. However, with parental approval there is no reason younger people can't be allowed to drink some....I'd draw the line at 16, which is where I would draw the line for most things. By 16 I was fully able to handle 30 hours a week working, along with 40 hours a week at school. Along with sex and alcohol. Most kids, at the discretion of their parents, should be given the same freedoms.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I just feel that drinking should be 18, you can get drafted, you can get intoxicated. However, with parental approval there is no reason younger people can't be allowed to drink some....I'd draw the line at 16, which is where I would draw the line for most things. By 16 I was fully able to handle 30 hours a week working, along with 40 hours a week at school. Along with sex and alcohol. Most kids, at the discretion of their parents, should be given the same freedoms.

well its just a law that states even if you blow above point 0.01 you can get a MIP (minor in possesion) and those are like 350+ bucks and if your still in highschool the school actually wont let you do any sports or anything .....prettty gay... and if you get 2 of those they can take your license away

... I have personally never gotten caught, but almost everyone I know has.... just gotta be the ginger bread man, cant catch me haha

and where I live the police are so bored they will try to bust you for anything.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

well its just a law that states even if you blow above point 0.01 you can get a MIP (minor in possesion) and those are like 350+ bucks and if your still in highschool the school actually wont let you do any sports or anything .....prettty gay... and if you get 2 of those they can take your license away

... I have personally never gotten caught, but almost everyone I know has.... just gotta be the ginger bread man, cant catch me haha

and where I live the police are so bored they will try to bust you for anything.

Where I am now, possession itself isn't a big deal, usually a cop will let it go or slap you with a ticket (not $350), but DUI's are a huge offense, and as much as I hate seeing my friends get screwed over with it, it is dangerous and those laws should exist.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived