Which wires do you all prefer?

Okay, well, I hate shipping fees and waiting for stuff, but only wires at my local shop is memphis & stinger. But if ya'll say KnuKonceptz would be better, I'll deal with waiting & the shipping fees.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Okay, well, I hate shipping fees and waiting for stuff, but only wires at my local shop is memphis & stinger. But if ya'll say KnuKonceptz would be better, I'll deal with waiting & the shipping fees.

I have not used knukonceptz power wires but they look very very nice, I used all stinger in my car and it is good but I would probably go for some knu

KnuKonceptz makes some great products, not a popular as stinger or tsunami, but it was very nice equality stuff and they really do care about their customers

I'm actually negotiating a sponsorship with them right now

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Well, the place that sells the memphis & stinger, is pretty over-priced IMO. They are charging $9.99 for 2 1/0 gauge plated ring terminals. So I am trying to go with which would be cheaper, trying to keep price low as possible, no real price-range though. I am just wondering if I buy everything over Knu, and add the shipping, if it would be cheaper than going to the store and picking up everything there

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Knu all the way bro.

Edit: Yea I see what you mean. My bad, carry on. ^_^

Edited by brsteinbach

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Knu all the way bro. Plus I thought their were no more vs threads tolerated.

He is trying to find out which route is cheaper. I don't think he is asking which one is superior to the other

Oh I'm sorry about the versus thing, I did read what you are refearing too. But I am not really asking what is better (like subwoofers on what you are referring to.) I am just kind of asking which wire is prefered by people over here.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Comparable sized welding wire is just as good if not better for moving current than all three of them, and much cheaper. Also pure copper welding lugs are much better than ring terminals for current flow, and they too are cheaper.

Edited by Brianrj90