Second Skin Audio

Z2LV on a 9515G

What do you think the outcome will be when i do this i got a 9515G wired at 1ohm with a CF dustcap and extra stiff suspension in a box that is 6.5CF tuned to 34Hzzzzzz...will my sub handle a quick burp on this amp

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

u got the battery bank for that amp? my friend has that same amp on his single 18" BTL.. his takes it fine but his battery bank isnt that large and powerful so hes not getting full juice out of it.. ull need about 3 or 4 group 31s to get atleast 5k our of it from out testing

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

close to 10k on one 3" coiled sub it will go boom unless a pure burp sub they won't blow instantly but if you decide to use it for daily at all say good by to sub

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

thats not enough juice for that amp lol hes got 2 group 31s and we see mid to high 2000watts range out of it..

we know its not but thats all he could afford at the time and belive me it is putting out way more than 2000rms bc he has 4 FI BL hybrids walled in his truck and its hit 152.3 and i had my DD M3 on his wall and it did a 145.? so its putting out way more than 2000

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

close to 10k on one 3" coiled sub it will go boom unless a pure burp sub they won't blow instantly but if you decide to use it for daily at all say good by to sub

its just a quick burp it aint being ran daily like that we just wanna see what it will do on the meter and it aint getting full power he doesnt have the power for that amp it is probly only getting around 6k

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

we know its not but thats all he could afford at the time and belive me it is putting out way more than 2000rms bc he has 4 FI BL hybrids walled in his truck and its hit 152.3 and i had my DD M3 on his wall and it did a 145.? so its putting out way more than 2000

my friends was clampin around 2200 actually that i think about it.. and risin to 1.5ohm after impedance rise.. he jus doesnt have the juice for it.. but when he let our teammate borrow and he had about 3 or 4 group 31s i forget.. but it was clampin around 5000 watts

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

my friends was clampin around 2200 actually that i think about it.. and risin to 1.5ohm after impedance rise.. he jus doesnt have the juice for it.. but when he let our teammate borrow and he had about 3 or 4 group 31s i forget.. but it was clampin around 5000 watts

something about that just doesnt seem right but im probly rong

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF