2 21" incriminator audio dp's walled in crown vic

i was discharged from the airforce =/ day i was suppose 2 ship out they had a problem with the tattoo on my collar bone even tho they saw it before...but their standards have changed since my first physical...so now im enrollling in fire fighter school yayyy lol

Damn, thats a bummer.

Designs for

FisherCustomsLogo.jpg

Damn, thats a bummer.

NO THE HELL IT AINT !

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

NICE

im not trying to be a dick. but, what have we come to in our car audio world when someone is runninf 2 21" subwoofers and over 3,000 watts and this is classified as a response lol/.

----reference's----

meade916

Nice setup, build, pics, and vids... But I'm just not a fan of donks what so ever. I've always like Crown Vics and that would look sexy w/ like 20s and dropped. Hey, but if that's what you like/into then more power to you man.

Btw how low do the decals on the windshield go?? From one of the vids seems low enough to be a PITA to drive with.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

ppl wil never get te donk, box, bubble and gbody thing correct lol. He is more of a bubble but not cause he is a ford lol. Just a big boy for now

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

ppl wil never get te donk, box, bubble and gbody thing correct lol. He is more of a bubble but not cause he is a ford lol. Just a big boy for now

I see a big sedan w/ a lift usually seen on rock crawlers with gaudy rims and that's a donk. Does it really matter what it's called in the long run though?? 99.9% of people would see that vehicle and call it a donk because that is the general recognized name.

I will never understand the appeal but just like most vehicle fads(ricers, executive/vip style, donks, etc) you'll have the group that either loves or hates them. My thing with "donks" though is that unlike the other groups I've never seen one IMO that was tastefully done. That's just me though, like I said if the OP likes it then more power to him then.

I guess the "donks" just have gotten a little played out down here in South Florida, i see them all the time now.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I see alot OVERDONE! Thats what ruins the other classy rides. When the classic come to Orlando you get alot of OVERDONE amd kinda takes the excitment from the clean well built rides. Phades is pretty simple but when you open the doors his is pretty serious. Most dont use good equipment. He did and is loud!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I see alot OVERDONE! Thats what ruins the other classy rides. When the classic come to Orlando you get alot of OVERDONE amd kinda takes the excitment from the clean well built rides. Phades is pretty simple but when you open the doors his is pretty serious. Most dont use good equipment. He did and is loud!

The reason I got respect for his ride and system is because he did everything right. Seems like it came out pretty damn badass too, so ignoring the fact that it's a "bubble" is quite easy due to the setup lol.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived