My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

your truck is really nice, did they use 2x3 or 2x4 for the frame rails?

They still have it in Houston but from what I remember it is 2x4 rails from the engine mounts back

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

• 2 weeks later...

Well I talked to Ekstensive today and they didn't have an update on when they were going to finish the truck but did get some good news. They have to pull it off the lift today so Truckin can do a photo shoot. The editor is there today shooting a F250 and wants to do a feature for the under construction section and it looks good for the full photo shoot at TexMex in a couple months when it is done. Should start seeing it in on the shelves in about 4 or 5 months. They promised pictures via email later today but I don't have them yet so I will update again when I get them.

are you going to make it to Tex Mex ?

I will be there, haven't decided if I am entering the show or just letting them have it at their booth but the truck will be there hopefully finished. The hardest thing for me to do before the show is find time to put the stereo back in and get it painted cause i have a feeling that they wont be done until a week before the show. Doesn't leave me much time to get my stuff done too.

^^work on it while they workin the truck..if its okay with them, then why not

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

^^work on it while they workin the truck..if its okay with them, then why not

It is in Houston and I live just outside Dallas, costs about $100 everytime I drive down to the shop.

LoL @ booth...unless they're doin something different this year since they show has moved

Ekstensive at Tex Mex last year

DSCF0400.jpg

its cool because your truck will be on "center stage" so to speak .....as long as they can get it started :lol: the old school truck had electrical issues so they left it on the trailer

Archived