Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 10's Chevy Ext Cab Silverado


corylan

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guy Im looking to put a new system in my 2000 Chevy Silverado, I plan on going with 4 P1 10's and 200 watts rms at 1 ohm and cant decide on a ported box or a sealed box but i think im just going to make a removeable por anyways Im wondering if this is a sealed box do I need to Partition off each sub?

Also for my needed air space I just tooke the needed for one sub x4 would this be correct?

Posted
Hey guy Im looking to put a new system in my 2000 Chevy Silverado, I plan on going with 4 P1 10's and 200 watts rms at 1 ohm and cant decide on a ported box or a sealed box but i think im just going to make a removeable por anyways Im wondering if this is a sealed box do I need to Partition off each sub?

Also for my needed air space I just tooke the needed for one sub x4 would this be correct?

you got the airspace right and no you dont have to put each sub in its own chamber with 4 subs in 1 box you might wanna use some bracing inside the box to make sure its sturdy enough.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6610 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...