its simple but made me and my wife happy

a friend of our bought us a brand new computer for christmas 08. he ordered a flat screen monitor with it but kept it for himself because he like it so much. we couldnt complain we got a free computer. he gave us a dell tritintron 17" monster screen. it has a gorgeous picture but we have had to replace our desk because of the weight. it weights more than our tv in the fron room. we were at a dell store last night and a ex girlfriend works there. i asked if i could use her discount as surprisingly she let me. so i convinced the wife to buy a new monitor and a pair os speakers for her car. i figured since i am giving up my truck next week i should get something out fo the deal. sorry the pics sucks i took them with my cell phone.

here is our old monitor:

1023091253-01.jpg

here is our new one: 18.5"

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...mp;sku=320-8169

1023091253-00.jpg

1023091252-00.jpg

this is the one we were supposed to get with the computer though.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...mp;sku=320-7345

----reference's----

meade916

not a bad deal...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill