Second Skin Audio

A little upgrade

Well, I decided to go a little bit bigger with my set up. Gonna be a while before I can do anything else with the electrical. Took it to my local shop, gave the manager a demo, and it hurt his ears! The subs move maybe 1/3" or so, but it sounds amazing for what little power they're getting.

DSCF0523.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

DSCF0518.jpg

DSCF0521.jpg

Also, I would like any input as to what is the best deal for these items

Batteries

Alternator (and If I can do a dual alt in a jeep)

Tint (for the back back window)

and security (already had gas siphoned, and tire valves taken)

8v fury said:

Unless you are going crazy with the power a single solid HO alt will be fine with the batteries you want. You can find the Kinetiks pretty cheap on the internet and as for the tint you just have to find a local shop to do that cause if you don't know how it is not going to be fun trying it for the first time

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Unless you are going crazy with the power a single solid HO alt will be fine with the batteries you want. You can find the Kinetiks pretty cheap on the internet and as for the tint you just have to find a local shop to do that cause if you don't know how it is not going to be fun trying it for the first time

Yea, I think I will just do one alt. I need one that does at LEAST 250 amps, and I want to do about 3 batteries; 1 starting and 2 for the amplifier. For the tint, I went to a local shop they said they can add limo tint to my rear windows and make them pitch black. My front windows maybe a little darker, and if I can do the tailgate darker.

8v fury said:

Archived