Sonic Electronix

well im glad im not the only one who thoguht this. And you dont have to be rich to have a good sound system. If you save properly you can get anything ude like. And thats coming from me, im only 16 haha.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

so what do you think that you have to buy expensive stuff to get good quality and i can make less expensive subs look good and sound good to just for civihatch i think is who sayed something about it. what do you guys think i need the best subwoofer out there to me there is no uses in spending 2oo for a sub if u can get a different one that sounds the same for less money. yeah id love to have some fi tens but im not paying 160 or whateva they cost for just one and i was not referring to everyone one on this site as preppy but tht what some people think ohhh jjust go buy this sub for 209 and the reason they say that is because they get everything handed to them and thye never work and im not saying names or saying people on here are like that

holla

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

so what do you think that you have to buy expensive stuff to get good quality and i can make less expensive subs look good and sound good to just for civihatch i think is who sayed something about it. what do you guys think i need the best subwoofer out there to me there is no uses in spending 2oo for a sub if u can get a different one that sounds the same for less money. yeah id love to have some fi tens but im not paying 160 or whateva they cost for just one and i was not referring to everyone one on this site as preppy but tht what some people think ohhh jjust go buy this sub for 209 and the reason they say that is because they get everything handed to them and thye never work and im not saying names or saying people on here are like that

holla

hahahaha i take this as a slap to the face. Everyone here works very hard for what they get. Subs are not always for looks. Acctaully to me, there never for looks. And you will never be able to get those subs to sound even close to a Type R, T1, FI, Re or any other kind of sub. Nothing has EVER been handed to me. If you work hard enough, and want somthing. You work for it. Im sorry man but uve lost any respect i had towards you. Good luck with your build. Your going to need it :)

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

Man it sounds like you have your mind set on owning shit. So dont bother asking anymore questions ok.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

i didnt know u could be so rude shit i just was asking a question and another one if i got a 600 watt amp on my two 500 watts subs upgrading a amp to get the subs louder what do you recommend wattage size for two tens

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

what do you mean by owning shit

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i didnt know u could be so rude shit i just was asking a question and another one if i got a 600 watt amp on my two 500 watts subs upgrading a amp to get the subs louder what do you recommend wattage size for two tens

I find what you said to us disrespectful. Calling us rich and preppy. Then saying that some of us get our stuff handed to us. Like i said. You lost my respect.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

what do you mean by owning shit

shit = garbage.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

Im done with this thread, im not getting myself in trouble just because ur arrogent.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

well if u would read with your eyes and not your mind you would see that i siad i am not saying you guys are rich or preppy and nor did i say that yall had ur shit handed to you i siad some people do did i directly say that to you no.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived