A Louder Viper Alarm ?

i have 2 sirens on my car (viper 5901 on an 02 accord) and i read in the manual that you can adjust the level of the chirp and full out siren. I need to read the manual again because when my car chirps for unlock at 1 in the morning .... im sure it might be annoying to my neighbors.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

yeah there is a wire you have to take the siren apart and there should be two wires a believe one of them is for a soft chirp that one has to be cut and there is also some other little loops that will make your siren change tones if you want it a bit different...i just checked and the black wire is to delete soft chirp black and white is to delete tones 2-6

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

it makes the chirp much louder, i did it on my 5900. the actual siren isnt much louder though. depending on where its mounted it can be muffled.

http://www.amazon.com/Megatronix-Piezo-Ala...044&sr=8-25 i've used these before, used to come on some oldschool dei systems for motorcycles/jetskis. if you pop that little center cap off its like 120db of 13khz shrieking in your head. we've mounted them in footwells just as a deterrent to trying to disable the system, or even as an add on, its OD loud and annoying

if you know how to use a relay, you can wire it to your car horn or even better, air horns. We once did a truck with a legit train horn and 5 gal tank. you could really hear it for miles.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

ummm clipping that wire will make both chirp and siren louder. i do it on all of my alarms. its not gonna make it 3x louder but you can tell the difference. i also noticed mounting the siren more in the front of the car is better. than by the firewall or wheel well

edit: after talking to my buddy i noticed i was kind of wrong. the black loop wire that makes the chirp louder.. what made my alarm louder over all was the switch to the front grille instead of the engine bay. we put it up front where its not visible but it has nothing like an engine to muffle it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived