kl0wn Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 Okay well I have almost my whole box created, what'll be going in it is an Fi 18" Q, using a AQ1200D to power it, but I am not sure if I should brace the box or not, any help on whether I should or not? 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
xX MocK Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 I would brace it. Its really cheap too just by those wooden dowels
tristan560 Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 uh...brace it. its going to be worth your time and effort. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
kl0wn Posted October 25, 2009 Author Report Posted October 25, 2009 I would brace it. Its really cheap too just by those wooden dowels Yeah I don't care about the prices to brace it, I got tons of things laying around I could use to brace it, I just didn't know if I would need the bracing or not 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
xX MocK Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 Yeah I don't care about the prices to brace it, I got tons of things laying around I could use to brace it, I just didn't know if I would need the bracing or not Ya that 18 is gonna be gettin low probably i would brace it to prevent box flex.
kl0wn Posted October 25, 2009 Author Report Posted October 25, 2009 Ya that 18 is gonna be gettin low probably i would brace it to prevent box flex. Yeah it is, the box I built is tuned to 28hz like the site recomends, box is 8.84cuft before displacement or anything 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.