So I got my new audiopipe amp last thursday, along with my new wire. I am going to run the big 3, and all new wires for my amp as well as build a new box. So what I have so far is two 10" alpine type-r dual 4ohm subs, an audiopipe 1500.1 amplifier, jvc headunit. I have my box plans laid out (35"x20"x20") with a 3.5" port tuned to 32hz and a total of 3.8 cubes of air space. And am going to run my subs at 1 ohm. I will have pics very soon, but I got to get my new camera which will hopefully be here on friday. Let me know what you think so far.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

well you are looking at 6.6 cubic feet not counting the port, and a slot thats 3.5 wide does tune to 32 hertz. thats way too big for just 2 10's though. adding 2 or even 4 more would be more ideal. but 4 10's would sound pretty good in that box.

well you are looking at 6.6 cubic feet not counting the port, and a slot thats 3.5 wide does tune to 32 hertz. thats way too big for just 2 10's though. adding 2 or even 4 more would be more ideal. but 4 10's would sound pretty good in that box.

Maybe my measurements are a little wrong, I'm going to re-check them cause I was pretty sure that the design leaves me with 3.8 cubes. My mind is a little haywire here lately, lol so I might have this stuff a little wrong.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

TTIUWOP!!!!

What's that mean? lol

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

TTIUWOP stands for This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures

oh ok thanks. they will be up soon, just be patient.

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

RE Calculator- My box plan

I cant figure out how to get this to show on a post but i got the link to show. let me know what you think.

Edit: Link comes up with wrong specs

Edited by Kprice89

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

RE Calculator- My box plan

I cant figure out how to get this to show on a post but i got the link to show. let me know what you think.

Edit: Link comes up with wrong specs

open the box calculator enter your information and the hold Ctrl and press print screen. then go to paint and click paste, save it, upload it to PB and then post it here.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

open the box calculator enter your information and the hold Ctrl and press print screen. then go to paint and click paste, save it, upload it to PB and then post it here.

Thanks man, that helps. I'm definitely not very computer smart when it comes to this uploading stuff, lol.

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed