Jump to content

Kenwood HU noise when changing tracks


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have this Kenwood HU and I was wondering if anybody else has this problem.

The problem is when I change tracks (songs) I get a pop kind of noise through my speakers almost like a voltage spike but IDK.

has anyone else have this problem with a Kenwood HU?

I think it may be the shitty 4 channel amp that I have but I'm not sure.

Another thing kinda OT, Do you guy's have any 4 channel amp recommendations?

It needs to be cheap but good quality. ^_^

(I'm 17 with no job lol.)

Thanks for the help and recommendations.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Posted

Never had a problem like that with this deck I have ran into issues with people using a hard drive on the USB port though

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Posted

i've had this problem when changing amps... but i dont know what it might be.

btw i have the kenwood excelon X993

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Posted

I have the x693 and no usb problems yet besides one time it got stuck at reading but just had to remove it and plug it back in and it worked fine and has since. As far as noise in my speakers during track changes never had it. All i use is the usb anymore no cds or ipod or anything

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Posted

K thanks guy's. I'm sure it's my shitty Sony 4 channel.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Posted

i had problems with my kenwood hu..and most of them were the rca's..double check that..i had issues like that like 1week ago...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1084 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...