Sonic Electronix

36 15L7s and 3 Warhorse in a Semi

wanna see the finished product!!!!!

YES my too!!!!!!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I'am not impressed at all, so far I see so many flaws, only good things is the amps, and woofers, install is all wrong

BUT, if they are just starting, and take those subs out, do another layer or 2 of wood over the baffle, and line the trailer walls, ceiling, and floor with AT LEAST 1" MDF and sandwich the hushmat between the walls, and MDF, then they can help with the flexing of the walls

I also don't see this getting to high in the DBs, I'am guessing a non legal 159.9 bass race class

would be happier to see them form a horn in front of the sub wall, to make a large folded horn

But the Matterhorn rules ALL

how exactly does this horn work? are the enclosures on either side angled outward simulating a horn or what?

lack of experience , design and overall understanding of basic laws of physics and acoustics + lots of money = an extremely unoriginal and poorly built project.

Sooooooooooooo true...

-1985 Chevy S-10 Longbed -12 Obsidian Audio 12's

-2 Sundown SAZ-4500D's -4th Order Bandpass

-157.1 DB sealed up on the dash (More to come)

Awesome Cmpanies:

-www.obsidiancaraudio.com

- ww.sundownaudio.com

Archived