Second Skin Audio

Why not Orion

the only thing is they are really tough. so there adds do have some truth to them. i've seen one bump on a daily driver are 8krms, and i was insane. i don't buy them because they don't sound good if you give it anything less then 3k and i don't want to have to get that much power dor my daily driver. 2k is about it for me.

complete horseshit

gimme the woofer i'll give it RMS and design my own box and it will be fine

from 2krms to 3krms its not going to go from a shitty sounding sub to a great sounding sub

Edited by Accordman

my friends shop has installed an oldschool hcca 10 in a chevy ssr on a planet audio1200d people cant believe its one ten they are good subs getting better they had a rough patch for awile but they are coming back hell I run a mmatts dreadnaut 15 how many people do you see using them on here but like I said in another post its like apples and oranges some like one some like the other doesnt mean ones necciseraly better than the other all have good points and bad ones

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

complete horseshit

gimme the woofer i'll give it RMS and design my own box and it will be fine

from 2krms to 3krms its not going to go from a shitty sounding sub to a great sounding sub

It's funny when people make those statements, it's always enclosure. I can take any of the subs named here and make them sound good or bad based on the enclosure. So Accordman is right on here, also to the OP Orion was one of my favorite companies at one time, they used to make electronics for the government more specifically military aviation and around the 90's they brought out the hcca series for the first time and the XTR for that matter and it was all awsome.

Edited by Cr@sh