I Wanna Be A Ground Pounder

I'm really debating doing a wall or just sealing off the trunk. The wall would host 18"s where as the sealed off trunk would only be 15"s. There are so many advantages in going w/ a wall in my opinion. #1 - Trunk space left over #2 - Spare tire still in the car!!! #3 - Easier airflow. Disadvantages are #1 - no back seat, who needs friends neways?!?! lol #2 - Time and labor, this will make me stop hangin out w/ my friends... hey they can ride w/ me anyways right!? #3 - Pretty much non fixable, after you take it out to sell the car, theres not much you can do to salvage it. MY biggest obstacle right now is debating what to do w/ my money. I can't decide if I want to save my money and get through college with a mediocore system, then go all out after I get out. Or if I want to spend it as I get it just to say that I have the best system within 15 miles and then have no money left over. Ne ideas?!?

New project in the works ;)

IMO, if you do a wall you will break 150 easier and the rockford amps will be better in the long run although memphis does make great amps...

if you are running 1 memphis or rockford amp to the subs i would go with the BLs, but if you are doing 1 amp per sub i would do the BTLs.

what you do with your money is up to you, but you obviously want it stupid loud and you are already thinking of walling it off... :)

btw, i have two 18" Fi BLs powered by a memphis mojo 2000d (modded to run 1 ohm daily) in a grand cherokee. i dont know what they meter other than on an epic-160 (inaccurate) but they are sick for a daily setup.

Archived