Destram's RE Audio Show Off

I will, I will! Vids are most likely a no go, though. I have a jailbroken iPhone 3g with a video recorder, but it's not good enough to see the subs move or pick up the sound too well, and I don't have any other cameras that can record.

Looking good bro, love the choice in amps/subs. Any numbers??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Thanks, guys. No numbers yet. I live in a super small town, and I only know of one meter around (not even sure if it's a TL..I've never seen it, just heard) and it's about an hour and fifteen minutes away.

Once I get this box deal situated, I'll head out there and get some numbers.

Edit: Am I reading your sig correctly? You hit a 153 with one 10? o_o

Thanks, guys. No numbers yet. I live in a super small town, and I only know of one meter around (not even sure if it's a TL..I've never seen it, just heard) and it's about an hour and fifteen minutes away.

Once I get this box deal situated, I'll head out there and get some numbers.

Edit: Am I reading your sig correctly? You hit a 153 with one 10? o_o

10" Port

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures are on hold. I'm waiting on a replacement amp and a recone on one of the subs from Greg at US Amps right now. Once I get those back, I'm going to get my new box built. That's what I'll get some new pictures, and I'll head out to the audio shop I know has some sort of db meter, and I'll see what kind of numbers I get. I hope I'm close to 150.

Archived