Hellbound Train Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I have opened up my own shop on spreadshirt.com. Please check out this shop. Ive designed four shirts so far for SMD members so check out the shop and order up if you like. If you like the one or all of the shirts then order up and rep SMD. Hopefully I can get Meade to jump in and buy a shirt or two. I decided to open a shop back up on the site so I could make a bit of money from the commission on the shirts and as a means to help finish my build. If anyone thinks I shouldnt do the SMD shirts then let me know because I dont want to cause any trouble with the team, members of the forum, or Steve himself. Here is the link to the shop http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com
Hellbound Train Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 Just put up two more shirts and two accessories. Hit up the shop people. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 Those shirts are looking good man......The other day I was messing around with making an SMD Hoodie and came up with this, simple but it reps SMD. I plan on ordering it in about a week. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
buddlydudly8989 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 dude looks good!!!! wish i had some extra money, would buy up some shirts, but ill be back to get some later on. Keep up the good work!
Hellbound Train Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 Much thanks for the good word. Ive thought of trying other sites to see what other clothing I could create. Just figured everyone would like to rep SMD and wanted to try to make a few extra bucks to finish my build on a budget. Going to create a few accessories to go along with shirts and such. Sorry if the prices seem high. I set a low commission to receive for each shirt sold and tried to think of everyone on a budget.
David Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 better get permission first, dont wanna get in any legal issues either
Ram Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 better get permission first, dont wanna get in any legal issues either I was waiting for that.
Hellbound Train Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 Thanks David. Ill wipe out the SMD products until I get permission. Hopefully Steve will chime in soon.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 better get permission first, dont wanna get in any legal issues either Would this apply to me as well David? The hoodie I made, was made by me for me to buy, I am not selling it to others or anything, so would I be in the clear to order this hoodie to be made? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Hellbound Train Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 Was hoping the SMD shirts would sale but I completely understand the legal issue. Thanks to everyone for checking out the shop. I still have two shirts up but they arent SMD. I will continue updating products.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.