iTech Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 Would this apply to me as well David? The hoodie I made, was made by me for me to buy, I am not selling it to others or anything, so would I be in the clear to order this hoodie to be made? Did you put the SMD letters by request or is there a hoodie in that design? I doubt it, It's like me making my own shirt and putting Nike on the front. As long as it's for your individual use and don't make a profit from it you're probably okay. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 I understand the profit thing. I was only going to make like $5.00 from each shirt sold and figured id try to get more SMD shirts out there for us to be able to represent SMD. I wont do it without permission because I completely respect SMD as a whole along with the man himself Steve Meade.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Did you put the SMD letters by request or is there a hoodie in that design?I doubt it, It's like me making my own shirt and putting Nike on the front. As long as it's for your individual use and don't make a profit from it you're probably okay. No in the Hoodie Creater, I chose a standard Black Hoodie, and using the tools the Hoodie Customizer gave me I put SMD in the part of the Hoodie using BladeRunner Font. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 Still got two shirts up and working on more products so hit up the shop people. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 Come on Steve jump in here and chime in when you get a chance. I need to know whether or not to wipe out the SMD shirts. I have 3 sold already and if I shouldnt sell them I can cancel the 3 orders.
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 He could put SMD on the front of it without any legal issues, as long as it doesn't say Steve Meade Designs or anything of that nature. Shirts look pretty good, but for a basic T-shirt w/ basic lettering they are somewhat pricey IMO. Also why do the same shirts w/ same lettering cost different prices(one is $20.90 and the other is $29.40). 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 I wasnt doing steve meade designs on the shirts. I was just doing something for the team and the forum. I wouldnt do steve meade designs without steves permission. The text may be the same but some of the shirts have text on the back and one has a design on the back. The commission added to the final price of the shirt along with the commision they get for the design used from their database is why they are so high. If I can begin selling more im going to lower my commission. Ill put up more with different texts and such. Glad everyone is liking the shirts. Ill work hard on more designs.
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 More products added the shop. Check it out people. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com
Hellbound Train Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 Ive got a few shirts in the shop so hit it up people. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com Im not sure how well I did but I figured I would try creating something for everyone. Post up your comments on here and order up if you like.
MTX J30 Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Ive got a few shirts in the shop so hit it up people. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com Im not sure how well I did but I figured I would try creating something for everyone. Post up your comments on here and order up if you like. why is the black shirt $12? is it because its black? if u make a "There's no replacement(sp) for displacement(sp)" shirt for $12 i will buy it Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.