Windows 7

Been running windows 7 since M3, and loving it ever since.

It's a nice improvement over vista.

Agree with most of you how they went in a weird direction for WMP, So i made my own music app.

15593362.th.png

Time was fixed in a later build. I only have build 0.2 i can take a picture of, we're At build 0.3

razor5070.png

im still waiting for it to be out a little longer and see if there is any bugs that surface. im not having a probs with vista ultimate x64 but would like to see what the increase in speed is.

Some of us have been running it for quite a long time, and I have yet to run into a single bug.

you guys are funny. ive seriously been running widows 7 since october of last year and i have been praising it this whole time

Although I don't remember exactly when I first tried it out, it has atleast been since early this year. Ive been running a legit full copy for about 2 months now on both my laptop and desktop due to my college.

Quick suggestion on the drivers; if there isn't a windows 7 driver or program available, try one for vista. ive found them to work as well. Id also suggest loading atleast a video driver as well, especially if you game.

Some of us have been running it for quite a long time, and I have yet to run into a single bug.

Although I don't remember exactly when I first tried it out, it has atleast been since early this year. Ive been running a legit full copy for about 2 months now on both my laptop and desktop due to my college.

Quick suggestion on the drivers; if there isn't a windows 7 driver or program available, try one for vista. ive found them to work as well. Id also suggest loading atleast a video driver as well, especially if you game.

I tried that. They software loader keep saying, " WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS OPERATING SYSTEM! " That's only happened for the Rosewill wireless adapter I've got.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

if its a program run in compatiblity mode.. even some drivers will do that..

iv used 7 since it got leaked.. so august of last year.. i like it but i dont like the bugs.. i see alot of em..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Have you tryed to manually install the driver? say extract the driver from where ever it is packed and use the Device manager to install it? that's what i did when it said my os was not supported

No. I'm going to try that tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

I just tired it. Couldn't wait. Took a few minutes to get it to work, but I got it! :D I downloaded the Vista 64 bit driver for my wireless and it runs just fine! :clapping::good::yahoo: Thanks for the info razor! Ima happy camper. :)

15.4" widescreen

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

and i forgot to quote but yes i did change the taskbar to vista style.

Been running windows 7 since M3, and loving it ever since.

It's a nice improvement over vista.

Agree with most of you how they went in a weird direction for WMP, So i made my own music app.

15593362.th.png

Time was fixed in a later build. I only have build 0.2 i can take a picture of, we're At build 0.3

if it can play flac i so want it.

No Stereo Equipment... yet...

Woohooo :D Glad it worked for you :)

Yeah. Thanks again for the info. I'm glad I can ditch the ethernet cable now.

and i forgot to quote but yes i did change the taskbar to vista style.

if it can play flac i so want it.

Cool. I didn't like the new one at first, but I've grown to like it.

OH, and Razor, that music player looks awesome.

15.4" widescreen

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

Archived