cfallsguy im getting the dampener.

Mike imma call you tonight or tomorrow sometime. :) i might want a few of those TC Woofers too :spiteful:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hey Mike, youtube´s twingo16v here, i followed all your Eclipse´s videos and building, i just didn´t know you built this wagon until today, damn this is a nice thread, 16 pages readed in a long time looking for some tips to 4th orders also hehe, it´s very impressive this score with "only" 2 4500D´s , can´t imagine how much you´ll gain with the 4 amps, congrats on your succes my friend and i´m defenitely tuned in on this thread, cheers... :clapping:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

More info on said dampener? Cost per sheet/sq ft? Need some to dampen my hatch..

No problem just call me you have my card

cfallsguy im getting the dampener.

Mike imma call you tonight or tomorrow sometime. :) i might want a few of those TC Woofers too :spiteful:

Sounds good

Hey Mike, youtube´s twingo16v here, i followed all your Eclipse´s videos and building, i just didn´t know you built this wagon until today, damn this is a nice thread, 16 pages readed in a long time looking for some tips to 4th orders also hehe, it´s very impressive this score with "only" 2 4500D´s , can´t imagine how much you´ll gain with the 4 amps, congrats on your succes my friend and i´m defenitely tuned in on this thread, cheers... :clapping:

I recognize the name. Thats great to hear! I still have the Eclipse and can't decide on a few of the downscale rebuild ideas I have for it yet. Keep me posted on your plans and I don't mind lending any tips that I think could help you out.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

I´m on the same boat mike, i bought the explorer for comps, loudest car on the country right now i´m proud to say hehe, now the swift it´s with 3 1510´s and hifonics 2500D amp for the moment, i want this car for demos and ground pounding now, i have 2 DD´s 3518 waiting to get abuse, i want to buy another hifonics and strapp them giving the subs 5000 watts before impedance rise and voltage drops, what do you think about 14 c/f for the subs after displacements and sub up/port back on the back seat just like your eclipse?? looking for some ideas hehe.

Sorry about the off topic, i got carried away :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

No problem just call me you have my card

Sounds good

I recognize the name. Thats great to hear! I still have the Eclipse and can't decide on a few of the downscale rebuild ideas I have for it yet. Keep me posted on your plans and I don't mind lending any tips that I think could help you out.

come rebuild my wall :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Come on drwight, you scored your 50´s , it´s my turn now and i´m first on singer´s list hehehe.

I´m on the same boat mike, i bought the explorer for comps, loudest car on the country right now i´m proud to say hehe, now the swift it´s with 3 1510´s and hifonics 2500D amp for the moment, i want this car for demos and ground pounding now, i have 2 DD´s 3518 waiting to get abuse, i want to buy another hifonics and strapp them giving the subs 5000 watts before impedance rise and voltage drops, what do you think about 14 c/f for the subs after displacements and sub up/port back on the back seat just like your eclipse?? looking for some ideas hehe.

Sorry about the off topic, i got carried away :yahoo:

Hmmm

Where did you get the facts from on the eclipse? My gross was no where near 14 cubic feet even in the upscale box that entered the hatch for the LMS 5400s and Ultras. The box was actually around 8 cubic feet NET. 14 cubes no wall is way too much airspace for any driver unless you have a motive to get extremely flat and low response without much efficiency (as in a ton of impedance rise). 14 Cubes for a wall application on the other hand would work well since your not loading off the rear of the vehicle or some other location...On a lower power scale two 18" woofers in most SUV size vehicles like and explorer usually have the lowest reactive in around a 9.5-10 cubic foot enclosure. You would be much more pleased with a box around that volume or small depending on how high the BL of the woofer is (higher BL product can allow you to get away with a smaller enclosure) Hope this helps you out a little bit.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Archived