Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought I told you to get your own wagon Obama! You can't have mine! Haha what a clown.....trying to steel my stuff. I shoulda known! :)

I should glue you to the floor :) see how you like 160+ to your dome inside my box.

l_dfcf3a48c1924bd581e3962cade27ee6.jpg

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Posted
I thought I told you to get your own wagon Obama! You can't have mine! Haha what a clown.....trying to steel my stuff. I shoulda known! :)

I should glue you to the floor :) see how you like 160+ to your dome inside my box.

Yes I would like to see obama headless lol.

VERY NICE MIKE!

TEAM EPIC SOUNDZ

NEW BUILD:

99 BURBAN DOING 160S ON MUZIK

WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDS!

http://www.youtube.com/user/2loud4youmorris

Posted

Tested one saz4500D on all 6 drivers last night, loudest score I could get to register before the power supply for my termlab fell out of my cig lighter was a 154 at 43hz (unsealed and untuned with tons of port area still) The 25-30hz range is like a tornado in the car. I will post up some accurate test pics once I can find a place in my little ass town that doesn't complain about the noise.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Posted

Some new vids for you guys

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Posted
I thought I told you to get your own wagon Obama! You can't have mine! Haha what a clown.....trying to steel my stuff. I shoulda known! :)

Racist. lol J/P Looks loud as fawk.

And would their be a link to your "I cook" by any chance?

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
Posted

150+ down to 25 hz..me likey.

thats sealed right? What does it do at 20 hz with a door open? I wanna see this thing do 150 at 20hz with just the one amp. My sealed axis's gained a ton around 20 hz with by openin a door. (one of those axis's has a top assembly you sold me, if you remember me)

Posted
looks incredible for having only (1) 4500 in there!

what # are you shooting for with this system once it's complete?

If I see anything over a 157 on music at this frequency range it will more then satisfy my expectations for the build.

I never really had a set goal with the build other then to eliminate as much cancellation as possible with this much cone area...there are only so many ways to make it "the most functional" with the insanely high degree of cancellation you have mounting the woofers in a design other then a flat wall (that requires minimal to no time alignment on a scope)

Racist. lol J/P Looks loud as fawk.

And would their be a link to your "I cook" by any chance?

Nah I love Obama :) we all do....seeing how he is doing such a great job and all.... j/p I wouldn't want his job though either!

I will upload it to megaupload and send a link to you to download it from me.

150+ down to 25 hz..me likey.

thats sealed right? What does it do at 20 hz with a door open? I wanna see this thing do 150 at 20hz with just the one amp. My sealed axis's gained a ton around 20 hz with by openin a door. (one of those axis's has a top assembly you sold me, if you remember me)

I remember :)

FS on your woofers =17hz

FS on my woofer = 27hz

I will give it a try sometime but first I need to shrink the port in order to provide the proper cone control for that low of a note.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Posted
looks incredible for having only (1) 4500 in there!

what # are you shooting for with this system once it's complete?

id say hes shootin for a perfect 159.9... ;)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...