Don't get me wrong it looks great the way it is. I think they should have made one like that.

I drive a `96 Impala my self.

Nice!

I like those years for them but it is hard to find them not completely destroyed these days

There weren't any caprice wagon SS from the production line, but it was basically the same as the impala SS (5.7l in both, same as that generation vette and early 4th gen camaros), and many people swapped parts from an SS to the caprice and essentially badging it as an SS. It's not uncommon, you can find several others if you search online. Those lt1 engines produced i think 260hp-300hp depending what you have, and thats not bad for a wagon.

And if your ever around kent or hd with the wagon over summer i'd definately like to come check it out man. Not many around here do as big as you do.

Thanks for the clearification, if you come to hear it I would prefer to have two 3500s in so I can really knock your head off, I should have two to three solid weeks to myself FINALLY haul some ass on this instead of everyone elses builds. HD should be doing some shows I will have it out there for sure!

Dude we talked about this and the fix for it.. if it moves just weld 1/2'' steel in its place! ... just get a few cases of liquor and get to work!!! hahahahaha

I know I know... :(

TWO WORDS ROB

GRAPE BOMBS!

FTL! HAHAHAHAH "no dude I follow your lead" hahaha

Half inch steeeeeeel???? nah i prefer to keep the wagon under the weight limit for most bridges I cross! :)

Man you should have seen the look on the toll guys face when he saw the weight of Steves Van crossing the bridge to SVR one year, it was priceless!

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Thanks for the clearification, if you come to hear it I would prefer to have two 3500s in so I can really knock your head off, I should have two to three solid weeks to myself FINALLY haul some ass on this instead of everyone elses builds. HD should be doing some shows I will have it out there for sure!

Oh yeah if HD is doing a show I'll show up for sure. Thats where I go if i need stuff, good guys their, Eric actually just built me a box. I'm watching this build so when it's done I'll come see this beast! And does Rolando bass race? He lives around the corner from my gf and his shit knocks, never seen what he's running though.

Oh yeah if HD is doing a show I'll show up for sure. Thats where I go if i need stuff, good guys their, Eric actually just built me a box. I'm watching this build so when it's done I'll come see this beast! And does Rolando bass race? He lives around the corner from my gf and his shit knocks, never seen what he's running though.

Sounds good!

Rolando just called me recently about walling out his Cavy, I can't believe that crazy mexican is finally going to build the wall we told him to do like 3 years ago! Rolando does do bass race at most local shows. I it was 2 RE SE 12s in a slot ported box off around 2.5 -3K but it just sold so he will start the wall soon.

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

Sounds good!

Rolando just called me recently about walling out his Cavy, I can't believe that crazy mexican is finally going to build the wall we told him to do like 3 years ago! Rolando does do bass race at most local shows. I it was 2 RE SE 12s in a slot ported box off around 2.5 -3K but it just sold so he will start the wall soon.

Yeah the guy at HD who works the phone/desk (forgot his name) told me he came in talking about walling his cavy and thought that'd be a nice build. You guys from HD are doing some nice builds!

Yeah the guy at HD who works the phone/desk (forgot his name) told me he came in talking about walling his cavy and thought that'd be a nice build. You guys from HD are doing some nice builds!

Thanks!

Working on a tapered bandpass design in a Blazer for 12 RE SR 15s with Mark right now. He is only working with about 2000 watts because he spent his money on woofers :) should still be nasty though when we are done!

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

Thanks!

Working on a tapered bandpass design in a Blazer for 12 RE SR 15s with Mark right now. He is only working with about 2000 watts because he spent his money on woofers :) should still be nasty though when we are done!

Yeah i think he was there when we put my box in, he seemed cool. I'm hoping this summer I can start pushing some real power if i get the time to do a build. Gonna try and build a similar design as your eclipse for my camaro, but probably two 15's instead of 18's like you ran in the backseat. Got some more to learn before i decide to tackle that though but it's in my future.

Yeah i think he was there when we put my box in, he seemed cool. I'm hoping this summer I can start pushing some real power if i get the time to do a build. Gonna try and build a similar design as your eclipse for my camaro, but probably two 15's instead of 18's like you ran in the backseat. Got some more to learn before i decide to tackle that though but it's in my future.

That is a narrow rear end on that vehicle, 2 15's could be a challenge but I see it being functional if you come up with a good design. The biggest mistake I made when I was in my younger years was not leaving enough room around the enclosure in the hatch for the wave to get to the front (moved the box forward to see a substantial gain in SPL and it raised the note)

It was basically like opening the port up on the box in a way since I gave the enclosure more room in the rear....common sense really but most don't think about it....

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

That is a narrow rear end on that vehicle, 2 15's could be a challenge but I see it being functional if you come up with a good design. The biggest mistake I made when I was in my younger years was not leaving enough room around the enclosure in the hatch for the wave to get to the front (moved the box forward to see a substantial gain in SPL and it raised the note)

It was basically like opening the port up on the box in a way since I gave the enclosure more room in the rear....common sense really but most don't think about it....

Yeah two 15's is gonna be tough, 18's would be dam near impossible in this thing! When the time comes i'll design something and see what i can come up with, but thats a ways away. But I'm not gonna jack your thread so I'll keep this on topic. And maybe i missed it but how much power are you planning on pushing? Thought i saw 10k but i could be mistaken with something else..

Archived