4 15's Build - Subs Are In And Vids Up!

yea but bubbles might be a problem, no?

no i tore up some mat and soaked it in resin and smashed it down into the creases to smooth it out and now i just have to mat over the top.

gotcha. you can also use some powders they sell to thicken up the resin.

really didnt know they made such a thing ill have to look into it..... thanks :)

so far ive got 3 layers of mat on it....not sure how many its gonna take or how many im gonna do...ill just keep at it till it feels sturdy enough. but this will be finished by 4 or 5 in the morning so its ready for tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh ya forgot to add that i added 3 of the supports. was putting this off till the glass was done but i decided i wanted to glass over the screws so i did the verticle ones before i glassed.

now only if the truck was nearly as clean as that box... looks perfect dude. definatly going to be a loud system

ya i cant wait to see what it looks like done in the truck with the subs and plexi in.

cant wait to see all the flex, final pictures... now i need to clean my truck.

oh ya. anything you can get outta there please do otherwise its gonna get thrown all over the place when i have to take it all out to do the wiring. i mean you dont need to get it all out but whatever you can will help.

Archived