yea man, u helped us out with this too, it wouldve taken more time if we were to find other sources lol

*By the way matt, the box is starting to move backwards like a mofo, its interfering with those trunk bars so the trunk cant open. Maybe some kitchen mat?

Hey, no problem, glad I could help. You should really think of bolting that box down somehow. I hated those trunk torsion bars. Those were the first things I took out !!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

maybe dont slam on brakes? and you can try kitchen mat w/e you wanna do. idc

lol this happens when the car isnt moving, ill try kitchen mat

looks good make some vids. cant wait till i get my subs in

def man, yea i wanna see urs too, especially since we got the same systems pretty much except u have a wayy better alt lol

Hey, no problem, glad I could help. You should really think of bolting that box down somehow. I hated those trunk torsion bars. Those were the first things I took out !!

lol, yea those were a pain, imma try kitchen mat and see where i go from there, i didnt know u can take em out and still have the trunk open/close lol

*lol gonna work in 5 hrs and i am still awake

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

lol, yea those were a pain, imma try kitchen mat and see where i go from there, i didnt know u can take em out and still have the trunk open/close lol

*lol gonna work in 5 hrs and i am still awake

I put lift support struts in. Same type as you have on your hood, just way stronger. By the way, the trunk is heavy as fawk. While I had the bars out, it was very hard to open it. If you try to take them out, just use a couple of pry bars and watch your fingers, those bitches snap hard.

97 Maxima SE

I dont see those bars coming out considering we would need to take the box out to get to them, and that aint happening, just go to menards, home depot, any hardware store and get some 90 degree L brakets get like 5 and just screw one to the box and one to the board.

Oh, most definitely the easiest thing to do would be to bolt that thing down. You really don't want thing box sliding around if you have to slam on the brakes to avoid one of the many idiots on the roads these days!!!

97 Maxima SE

Oren, I don't think you get it.

Anything is going to sound good and get loud if it's in the right box, has 2300 watts and HDC3's.

It's no surprise to anyone that it is loud.

There is no need to tell me how it sounded considering I was there from 4-12 working on it.

/story.

I don't care about it that much, I was just helping out Matt.

Edit: I am happy for you that you got it.

But it is not the second coming, there is no need to brag to me about setting off car alarms and pissing people off with bass.

Don't get me wrong, you're a good friend, just chill out and enjoy it without boasting about it.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Oh, most definitely the easiest thing to do would be to bolt that thing down. You really don't want thing box sliding around if you have to slam on the brakes to avoid one of the many idiots on the roads these days!!!

Well, I just dont see bolting that down a possibility, i cant get below the box and i cant get inside the box, it took literally 15 minutes of brute force to get that in. Would really like to avoid that. another posibility is just putting a 2x4 on either side cut to length and 2x4's on back and front. so it physically cant move. w/e he wants to do, but the thing is the way he drives is the reason that it moves ( i understand slamming on brakes to avoid an accident or something like that), but he takes turns fast brakes fast, and all that. So thats why Im sure the 90 degree brackets will work, cuz I couldnt budge the box when it was just sitting in the trunk. so..................................................

Well, I just dont see bolting that down a possibility, i cant get below the box and i cant get inside the box, it took literally 15 minutes of brute force to get that in. Would really like to avoid that. another posibility is just putting a 2x4 on either side cut to length and 2x4's on back and front. so it physically cant move. w/e he wants to do, but the thing is the way he drives is the reason that it moves ( i understand slamming on brakes to avoid an accident or something like that), but he takes turns fast brakes fast, and all that. So thats why Im sure the 90 degree brackets will work, cuz I couldnt budge the box when it was just sitting in the trunk. so..................................................

L brackets are the way to go man i use them myself

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Oren, I don't think you get it.

Anything is going to sound good and get loud if it's in the right box, has 2300 watts and HDC3's.

It's no surprise to anyone that it is loud.

There is no need to tell me how it sounded considering I was there from 4-12 working on it.

/story.

I don't care about it that much, I was just helping out Matt.

Edit: I am happy for you that you got it.

But it is not the second coming, there is no need to brag to me about setting off car alarms and pissing people off with bass.

Don't get me wrong, you're a good friend, just chill out and enjoy it without boasting about it.

when did i boast about it? All i said was i didnt expect it to be loud enough to set off an alarm, i dont get why ur being like this bro, thats my biggest pet peeve, when someone brags and boasts, so why would i do that? u gotta explain to me a lil more cuz im not understanding what i did wrong

OT: Vids should be up tomorrow afternoon, taking my camera to school

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

when did i boast about it? All i said was i didnt expect it to be loud enough to set off an alarm, i dont get why ur being like this bro, thats my biggest pet peeve, when someone brags and boasts, so why would i do that? u gotta explain to me a lil more cuz im not understanding what i did wrong

OT: Vids should be up tomorrow afternoon, taking my camera to school

I guess hes saying that cuz you were just sitting in the schnucks parking lot for like an hour after you got off work, playing your system, setting off alarms or w/e and pissing people off, (from what he told me), and if you keep doing that your shit is gonna get stolen, and if you wanna play it alot to break them in or w/e drive, itll sound better anyway with your car running not just it sitting and getting all hot. Get a cell phone, or ill take all that shit out..........

for real, called you 1000+ times today and Aim'd you and nothing. I didnt go to school and couldve gone to vibez/impressionz but no. get a friggin phone now that your cars done.

Archived