I guess hes saying that cuz you were just sitting in the schnucks parking lot for like an hour after you got off work, playing your system, setting off alarms or w/e and pissing people off, (from what he told me), and if you keep doing that your shit is gonna get stolen, and if you wanna play it alot to break them in or w/e drive, itll sound better anyway with your car running not just it sitting and getting all hot. Get a cell phone, or ill take all that shit out..........

for real, called you 1000+ times today and Aim'd you and nothing. I didnt go to school and couldve gone to vibez/impressionz but no. get a friggin phone now that your cars done.

Well, I picked my my GF after work, came back to get my paycheck and I just see him in the parking lot....

Just asking people to give demos and waiting 30 minutes after work to show it off is kind of pointless.

And telling me like, it got so much louder; Of course it's going to be.

I just don't like hearing the same thing when i'm at work. But for real if you keep flaunting it and playing it so much it will get stolen.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Yea, I had my whole car stolen once. They took everything and then trashed the car. It sucked. And I didn't even flaunt it, or even give anybody I haven't known for at least 6 months a demo. Bass travels far. Criminals will follow you and you won't even know it. This is the reason it has taken almost 20 years for me to another build. Fear. Don't let it happen to you. Someone will want your shit more than you do. Keep a cool head and enjoy your tunes, you don't have to be a show off and get your shit taken.

Ok, I'm done ramblin. I need more rum........

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Yea, I had my whole car stolen once. They took everything and then trashed the car. It sucked. And I didn't even flaunt it, or even give anybody I haven't known for at least 6 months a demo. Bass travels far. Criminals will follow you and you won't even know it. This is the reason it has taken almost 20 years for me to another build. Fear. Don't let it happen to you. Someone will want your shit more than you do. Keep a cool head and enjoy your tunes, you don't have to be a show off and get your shit taken.

Ok, I'm done ramblin. I need more rum........

Perfect example.

The people that our taxes go to want more than they already get.

That's why I check my car at work twice every hour and all day at school.

If I think someone is following me I take a few weird turns.

Some may call it paranoia but I call it being cautious.

Team gg

Team DOA

I guess hes saying that cuz you were just sitting in the schnucks parking lot for like an hour after you got off work, playing your system, setting off alarms or w/e and pissing people off, (from what he told me), and if you keep doing that your shit is gonna get stolen, and if you wanna play it alot to break them in or w/e drive, itll sound better anyway with your car running not just it sitting and getting all hot. Get a cell phone, or ill take all that shit out..........

for real, called you 1000+ times today and Aim'd you and nothing. I didnt go to school and couldve gone to vibez/impressionz but no. get a friggin phone now that your cars done.

not true...waited an extra 15 minutes to give a co worker a demo, drove him to where he parked his car, then left, i never try to piss people off, i dont want my shit get jacked...and sorry im at my friends house, gonna be there tonight too

Well, I picked my my GF after work, came back to get my paycheck and I just see him in the parking lot....

Just asking people to give demos and waiting 30 minutes after work to show it off is kind of pointless.

And telling me like, it got so much louder; Of course it's going to be.

I just don't like hearing the same thing when i'm at work. But for real if you keep flaunting it and playing it so much it will get stolen.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

not really dude, drove nathaniel to his car gave him a quick demo and we talked alot about brooke being fired and thats it, from the time nate got off till the time u came to pick up ur check, there was zero music being played...plus why is it ur business in the first place? And didnt u tell me ur sub got "so much louder" after a few days after u got it, but did i say anything or try to act smart with u....no, so i dont get why ur doing it with me. I dont get whats the big deal here, "i dont like hearing the same thing while im at work" then stop mentioning about wow all the fuckin time

ot: the weather is delaying me from making any vids, maybe ill go to a parking garage or something

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

not true...waited an extra 15 minutes to give a co worker a demo, drove him to where he parked his car, then left, i never try to piss people off, i dont want my shit get jacked...and sorry im at my friends house, gonna be there tonight too

not really dude, drove nathaniel to his car gave him a quick demo and we talked alot about brooke being fired and thats it, from the time nate got off till the time u came to pick up ur check, there was zero music being played...plus why is it ur business in the first place? And didnt u tell me ur sub got "so much louder" after a few days after u got it, but did i say anything or try to act smart with u....no, so i dont get why ur doing it with me. I dont get whats the big deal here, "i dont like hearing the same thing while im at work" then stop mentioning about wow all the fuckin time

ot: the weather is delaying me from making any vids, maybe ill go to a parking garage or something

I didn't say anything about my sub doing anything, it's pretty obvious that a sub gets broken in after a few days.

No reason to say anything about it.

Either way you were at work for an hour after you were off.... for what, go home and feed the birds.

Also, the only time I talk about WoW is when you talk about Car audio and your shit, I never just say hey omg i'm so exited to play wowz it's so awesomez.

Either way you'll zonk your shit with those dumb ass songs you play and playing it for like 15 minutes straight. Have fun going to shows by yourself next year!

Team gg

Team DOA

I didn't say anything about my sub doing anything, it's pretty obvious that a sub gets broken in after a few days.

No reason to say anything about it.

Either way you were at work for an hour after you were off.... for what, go home and feed the birds.

Also, the only time I talk about WoW is when you talk about Car audio and your shit, I never just say hey omg i'm so exited to play wowz it's so awesomez.

Either way you'll zonk your shit with those dumb ass songs you play and playing it for like 15 minutes straight. Have fun going to shows by yourself next year!

hmm ok? i understand ur upset about something, i wont go any further

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

what happened here??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

what happened here??

lol its nothing, just some off topic stuff, but its all good now :),

*no more off topic stuff from this point on

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

So i kitchen matted today, kinda layered the matting, subs dont even move an inch, actually got much louder since i can keep it in the same position i felt sounded loudest, weather tomorrow is not looking good, tues is lookin good, so i promise a vid on tuesday, oh yea those brackets for my dash should be here by middle next week, i finally got a tracking number after about 2 weeks since i ordered, they sent an email yesterday saying that their midwest warehouse had a major fire, so they lost a lot of supplies, so my brackets are coming from tacoma, WA, they gave my shipping money back too as somewhat of an apology, they had to send out a lot of emails within a certain amount of time, so hopefully they get things going again after that for courtesynissanparts.com.....ill have pics of the "better looking" dash when they come in, also a follow up on my minor accident i had a month ago and the minor damage it caused, i finally found someone who is gonna help me put a new bumper up, so that should be done before xmas hopefully...december was a really good month for me so far :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Just a quick little update, kinda off topic, but the dash brackets should be here after xmas, on a side note, i talked to a friend of my sister's boyfriend about my minor front end accident. A local shop was gonna charge me $2500 to fix it, now its gonna be done for $185 :), so i am relieved....i also made a new friend too, he has a sick setup he did in his camaro, walled 4 12" mtx subs that are just as loud if not louder than me on 2000 watts so that was pretty cool....anyways, i am going to order the parts i need (front bumper, front absorber, driver's side parking light all roughly 150 shipped together, hes gonna charge me $50 for painting it) :D

OT: Sorry for not keeping my promise about putting up vids, i am charging the battery to the camera now so i hope to get at least 1 done before sunset :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived