FINALLY A VID, LOOK FORWARD FOR MORE VIDS, AND MAYBE IF MY FRIEND WANTS TO AGAIN, WE'LL DO A SURPRISING HAIRTRICK :):) :hairtrick:

Gains set low, subs still stiff

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

(this is matt)

Get on aim tonight oren around 11 I should be off work, Im off sunday but I have been working about 40+ hours the last two weeks so I have been hella busy, and havent been on the forum for more than half hour. I dont know how the amp came off, I used good screws buts its no biggy I'll fix it up. So get on aim tonight @ 11 and Im free sunday, but I have no place to work inside. talk to you later

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

(this is matt)

Get on aim tonight oren around 11 I should be off work, Im off sunday but I have been working about 40+ hours the last two weeks so I have been hella busy, and havent been on the forum for more than half hour. I dont know how the amp came off, I used good screws buts its no biggy I'll fix it up. So get on aim tonight @ 11 and Im free sunday, but I have no place to work inside. talk to you later

lol its good to here from u brah, yea im happy for u that ur bankin that money :D, yea what happened was the screws broke in half somehow, maybe cuz i moved the box a lot when matting, and sure sunday is great, i have the brackets too, so if u want ill bring those and the speaker wire for the voltmeter too, i will be on tonight. Oh yea, i figured out where the trunk was leaking in water, so maybe i can buy caulk or silicone before then, we can also clean up ur room/garage while we are at it too....cya later

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

I got the dash done 2 days ago, so here it is :D much less rattling, and took about 35 minutes and was never a bitch like the previous brackets i had...

BEFORE

100_0425-1.jpg

AFTER

DSC01140-1.jpg

DSC01142-1.jpg

DSC01143-1.jpg

DSC01141-1.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

:D

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

looking good how you like your hu i love mine!

i love it, i was gonna get a kenwood one, but i think pioneer has more eq options

i have a maxima to and im gettin rdy to see if i can drop 10 10's in that SOB and if so its gonna bang!!! i love maxima's cant wait to see wat it all looks like

yayy, make that 7 maximas on the forum? well to be honest man, ur gonna either have to build the box in the trunk or saw the shit out of the rear deck cuz 4.2 cubes barely fit through the back seats and me and crump had to bend/saw the metal to get the inch or 2 we needed...

Nice

thanks brah :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived