My daily driver is an 89 chevy Z71 single cab truck... totally stock inside and out... looks like a paw paw truck right now but for an 89 model its CLEANNNNNN!!!!

Got a list of upgrades if anybody gives a rat's a@!

Im gonna keep it mostly stock with the exception of a 6" Fabtech lift & sum 20's & 33's

I've added some billet to the interior haven't taken pics of that yet...

Had some equipment laying around so I decided to make good use of it and put it in my daily driver since I don't really see spending much mula on a stereo on a truck that i'm only in 20 minutes every day....

Pioneer Premier Deh P610 bluetooth headunit... bought this wasn't laying around

mtx 4x6's front and rear

2 merlin audio dvc shallow mount subs

boss iq3kd1..... i've had this amp for a long time originally bought it new for 150 bucks when boss first released these amps and by far this is the only amp boss has ever made that was worth a dam.... it really does make alot of clean power but not the claimed 3k.... on with the pics!!!

phonepics057.jpg

I love this thing...

phonepics056.jpg

phonepics058.jpg

phonepics059.jpg

phonepics060.jpg

phonepics061.jpg

phonepics062.jpg

2 cubes after port and displacement tuned 36 hz...

Ok this is all I got so far I'll post some more pics of the truck and a few more with the box in the truck but thats basically it I didn't spend alot of time on the stereo just kept it clean and simple but it SLAMS way harder than I ever expected especially with the cheap subs it doesn't dissapoint...

clever.jpg

my friend has 2 of them in his explorer and i will say i was suprised by the output off of only 70rms a piece

I know right... these say they have a 200 rms 900 max but 70 rms is prolly a more believable rating... I'm suprised I haven't ripped them in 2 yet but they're takin 1000 rms like a champ...

Haven't taken any pictures with it in the truck yet... my memory card on my phone was full when I took these I just haven't got around to it yet but soon....

U know anybody else running a boss IQ3KD1 ???

clever.jpg

• 2 weeks later...