ive had my washer and dryer for about 16 months now paid about 1500$. thought i was upgradeing from my older whirlpool i had for 5 years, washed clothes and dryed every day some times more than 1 load never had a issue. within the las two month ive had the repair man out to replace the heater element in the dryer, now the washer was making a bad noise ( i think the pumps going out) today i was doing some clothes and tried to get em out the washer when it was doen now the door is stuck on lock and the waser wont start flashes lid. and the worst part the warrenty was out after 12 months. sorry just wanted to vent. if your going to buy new dont buy the ones i have i seen on line everyones having proublems

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=m...&sa=title#p

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=m...&sa=title#p

Edited by scfaust

1500$ i thought i was getting a deal at the store thay wanted almost 2000$ we talkedem down

I work at Lowes and go on appliance deliveries alot and ud be amazed on how many ppl have had to return newer appliances...but they had a extended warranty.. which i can honestly say is well worth the money

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

just to add my 2 cents but i would never recommend anybody getting a front load washer both my grandparents and parents have them and are extremely unhappy if you add just a tad bit to much detergent it will later drip water and hold it making everything smell like mildew and both company's say that them holding water is normal and just to leave the door open to let it air dry its bs

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

Give me a good old Kenmore or Whirlpool for the money anyday.

x2. We've had a bottom line Whirlpool washer and dryer for almost 9 years now and have never had a problem with either one of them.

just to add my 2 cents but i would never recommend anybody getting a front load washer

I've heard the same thing. Been reading a lot of horror stories about front loaders.