Not for sale anymore

Up for sale are 2 BRAND NEW, still in the package, never been used Clarion sw1051 single 4 ohm subwoofers. Did I mention that these are brand new and have never seen power! They would work great with an amp that produces around 800-1000 watts rms at 2 ohms since they are single 4's. I know that this isn't normally the type of equiptment that you'd see here on SMD cause we want to go big and bang the hell out of shit, but there's got to be someone out there that wants some decent bump for a second car or their wife or girlfriends ride. Maybe someone has a buddy that just wants a little beat, here you go.

These subs are rated at 300 watts rms each and 600 watts max. I have heard great things from others that have owned them and all seemed to like them a lot for the money spent on them. Since I have not hooked this pair up myself I can't give my opinion but I'm told that they sound great. I've had these sitting around since August and want to sell them now. I was going to put them in my wife's car but I'd rather not have to build her a new box right now since the one she has is for a single 12. These work in as little as .65 cubes each sealed and right around 1-1.25 cubes each ported. They would be excellent for a single cab truck.

Now onto the pictures:

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

Allright I have all positive feedback here on SMD from transactions. I have several people who have either bought products or box designs from me that have all been satisfied if you want to check my references. I will do paypal on this transaction only!

Price for the pair shipped is $90 You will not find a better price on the net for these subs, so non negotable!

Trades are welcomed too, if you are an established member with excellent feedback here. I'm not looking for any items in particular so let me know what you have and we may be able to work something out.

Okay guys let's get this shit out of my house and into your ride. I've got an overhaul that I'm doing on my setup including both my daily and spl projects and I could use all the cash I can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Damnit guys, don't make me put these subs in my wife's car! I really don't need them and have them priced to sell. Someone buy their mom some bump for her mini van, or get your girl friends civic hooked up with some beat. I'm sick of looking at them and I have stuff that I need to buy.

Trades are welcome, let me know what you have and we may be able to work something out.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Well c'mon guys these subs are great for some second car daily bump or the woman's car. That's where these were origionally going to go until I decided to get the woman a Sundown SA12, but I have to sell these first. The price is great and they are brand spanking new!!!!!!!!!

No one even has a trade at all to offer?

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Your mom called. She said she wanted some bump and these subs would be perfect for her. Someone other than myself is bound to have a use for these. Let's get these out of my dreams and into your car.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

I know you said you haven't heard them for yourself, but do you have any idea what they would compare to (yes, I know everyone hates comparison topics :01nocomment8so: )? I've never listened to a Clarion sub before, but I've got 300 watts for each one. Almost seems like too good a deal to pass up.

Last setup I ran was a single 10" Memphis MClass with 200 watts and it got pretty loud for a single 10".

I know you said you haven't heard them for yourself, but do you have any idea what they would compare to (yes, I know everyone hates comparison topics :01nocomment8so: )? I've never listened to a Clarion sub before, but I've got 300 watts for each one. Almost seems like too good a deal to pass up.

Last setup I ran was a single 10" Memphis MClass with 200 watts and it got pretty loud for a single 10".

I'd say that they are on the same level as the Alpine Type E, Rockford P1, Kicker Comp, MTX 5500, Memphis Power Reference, Soundstream Picasso. I can't remember what members on here actually owned them but I do remember that they were from Florida. Maybe it was Stephen that had a pair of them. The deal is great cause they are doing me no good right now. Where do you live so I can check shipping rates just in case?

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

im goin to talk to my wallet ill get back to you.

Temp. Daily Beat

94 Ford Ranger

JL 10W1v2-4 Ported

Dual 460W

Soon to come

SUNDOWN!!!

gonna hit up my buddy and girl and see if they want em and i'll let you know. good deal here

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Some interest but no actual moves yet. What's that subs, you want to be in a lady's car. I knew you were some horny little bastards. Glad I'm not putting you in the wifey's car now, 10" is hard to compete with :D

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived