Wouldn't it steam out the exhaust then though?

depends on how bad it is. It will start to eventually.

I would agree: Head Gasket.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

don't know if this will work for you or not. but i know on stock 1.5l honda motors if its head or headgasket. take off rad. cap and have someone start the car with the cap off and if coolant spews out then its one or the other. don't know if it will work on the v6's tho

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Looking into it, I could probably do all the gaskets for about $100 plus shipping from rockauto. I may just do that since even if it's not the LIM gaskets they are probably on borrowed time.

What else is involved in doing a head gasket? I always thought it was some labor-intensive, expensive deal. Or is it really just pull head, clean surfaces, replace gaskets, reverse? It's an OHV (pushrod) motor so I don't think there's any belts or chains going from block to heads...

Too many projects, too little time...

its the intake gaskets no lie man have they been done since you have had the car

No clue, the Cutlass I pulled the motor from had no VIN I could find, so I couldn't look it up to see if it had been done recently.

As for in my possession, no. What is the service life on them? When I got it motor had about 100-105K on it and I have probably put 10-15k on it since.

Too many projects, too little time...

• 3 weeks later...

If it's not burning it out or running any out of the tailpipe/muffler.. it's probably burning it all off inside of the engine... As the leak gets worse you'll see more of it I'm sure. My current car... aluminum 4.9 cadi engine was the same.. it'd drop the tank and a whole radiator half of fluid on a 30 mile drive and never smoked....

oil started mixing with antifreeze inside of the engine.. and I'm done with it because it's the second time I've had em replaced. The entire block needs to be shaved now I would assume... or I can just swap the engine. If anything check your local junk yard for replacement motors with less mileage from wrecked cars... I don't like fixing heads.. Same problem tends to repeat after a while on aluminum engines...

have a mechanic check it out to see if you have hydrocarbons in your antifreeze.. if you do then there is a headgasket leak. Judging by the amount of coolant you are losing it may already be too late for the *quick fix* method. aka k&w block sealant..

After having them do a compression check/hydrocarbon check... and confirming. Just start looking for another motor with less miles and the guy that does swaps at his house... That'd be the cheapest route to take.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

• 3 weeks later...