Yea, swapping the SR20 parts on to it should give some increase for little cost. You might be able to do cams but I think you'll have to edit the ecu or find an ecu that can be edited. I would ask on a nissan forum, I'm sure someone out there has got some more out this motor, however I do see alot of them at the junk yards which means people don't grab them to often. Unlike the Honda GSR motors (B18c1-3-5) which are impossible to get! Good luck in your endeavor.

Yea, swapping the SR20 parts on to it should give some increase for little cost. You might be able to do cams but I think you'll have to edit the ecu or find an ecu that can be edited. I would ask on a nissan forum, I'm sure someone out there has got some more out this motor, however I do see alot of them at the junk yards which means people don't grab them to often. Unlike the Honda GSR motors (B18c1-3-5) which are impossible to get! Good luck in your endeavor.

Just get a complete SR20 motor and rebuild it...FTW

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread