andrews (ak11667) rebuild of his infiniti qx4

hmm i have a few options, i have the fuse already, and the fuse block is gonna cost me a pretty penny (my wheat one) :P

nah its gonna cost like 20 bux, so i came up with a few ideas

1 i can shell out for the block

2 i can ghetto one (put 2 ring terminals on 2 wires and then bolt them to the fuse one on each side and then black tape all around it)

so what do you guys (and gals) think

hmm i have a few options, i have the fuse already, and the fuse block is gonna cost me a pretty penny (my wheat one) :P

nah its gonna cost like 20 bux, so i came up with a few ideas

1 i can shell out for the block ;)

2 i can ghetto one (put 2 ring terminals on 2 wires and then bolt them to the fuse one on each side and then black tape all around it)

so what do you guys (and gals) think

box8inchresealed.jpg

ok so that is my boxes design, what i plan on doing is taking the large box and placing it in the back, and the small angled box will hold 4 8's and go in the space between the passenger seats and the front seats, im thinking of building a amp rack to replace my center console but there are some issues with that, the SRS airbag sensor is right under it

so any suggestions?

pics of new tint is coming in a few minutes

ok so ive been looking for work around think i may start working at Staples soon,

so ive also been digging around my barn and found some wood and got a start on my new door panels, started with the back right one because it was already off,

im going to replace the "woodgrain" in my dash and doors with carbon fiber, then retain the actual handles and mounts but paint them black, the door panels will be

redone with 1 6.5 component in the back each door, and 2 6.5 components in the front doors, and my 8 inch RE subs i got came yesterday, and so did the 25 farad

rockford capacitor, it was very nicked up and scratched so i repainted it with primer white and im going to paint it a gloss black when i can get some paint, the car is

also getting a new paint job as soon as i can afford the paints, the car will get a sick DAT theme to it, a giant logo on the hood and giant diablo audio technologies on

each side from fender to bumper, im also pondering replacing the QX4 logo with something cooler, the car will be a metalic black glossy, and the Diablo stuff will

actually be painted on the car with a deep red color that is also metalic in style, the paints will cost me 300+ and if derrick wants to make me some vinyl masks it will

make my life alot easier, but idk at this time,

on to the pics

img1543th.jpg

img1544gj.jpg

img1545h.jpg

img1546ew.jpg

img1547u.jpg

img1548h.jpg

img1549e.jpg

img1550b.jpg

Archived