Have you tried just using the channel down? On my tv if i just keep going past the last channel it goes to my aux channels.

yea it starts all over.. ima check ebay rite now..

now that i think about it.. it use to have a CC option on the remote too.. if i want that back i have to buy a replacement.. correct?

Edited by John Gi

Just making sure, but did you program the universal remote to your tv or try to use it out of package

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Just making sure, but did you program the universal remote to your tv or try to use it out of package

what do u mean?

i progrom the remote to my tv... i could change channels... raise and lower the volume fine... but i cant put it in AV mode, and i kinda want to put captions on too

If there's an antenna button try that.

If there's an input button try that also.

What kind of TV you got? The book that comes with the universal remote should have a bunch of codes specifically for your TV. Not all of the codes will activate every function your TV has to offer. Just try all of them. One of them might work.

also look for forums on the remote, and or tv, they (if they have them) might have a tip or two to make it work!!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill